Cervical Cancer Awareness Month

Quatina was only accurately diagnosed in June 2017 because doctors had decided to remove her gallbladder to address her symptoms, and the surgeon physically saw the cantaloupe-sized tumor that was growing on her ovary. Unfortunately, only about 20 percent of ovarian cancer is diagnosed at an early stage, and, while it is the 11th most common cancer among women, it is the fifth leading cause of cancer-related death among women – the deadliest of gynecological cancers (3). The other 80 percent are diagnosed at Stage III or IV (4), which is what makes this cancer so deadly.

Source : https://www.elkvalleytimes.com/living/health/lc-family-makes-ovarian-cancer-awareness-their-mission/article_39fb6e9a-9f38-11e8-938a-afdc8de35aae.html

LC family makes ovarian cancer awareness their mission
Minister On Cervical Health Awareness Month
Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
Cervical Health Awareness Month: HPV Vaccines
VNA Health Care offers screenings for Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
High School Student Raises Cervical Cancer Awareness
Cervical Cancer Awareness month
January is Cervical Health Awareness Month
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month; VNA Health Care offers screening for women
Care for a cause: Cervical cancer awareness month