Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty sale is back and fabulous. (Photo: Reviewed / Naidin Concul-Ticas)
— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA TODAY’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Mark your calendars beauty lovers and get ready to start saving big, because Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty sale is here, and it’s just in time for you to stock up on all your favorite luxe beauty products for the spring.
Running from Sunday, March 17 through Saturday, April 6, Ulta’s massive sale is three weeks of sheer bliss for makeup and skincare aficionados. The retailer will offer two to three discounts each day on top high-end brands like MAC, Tarte, Urban Decay, Mario Badescu, and more, which means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to snatch up your favorites for up to 50% off. Not only that, but Ulta’s also running a buy two, get one promotion on their namesake brand, so there’s literally something for everyone.
Worried you’ll miss something? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are 10 of the beauty products featured in the sale we’re most excited about, plus a comprehensive guide on everything this semi-annual sale has in store. So you can set your alarms and reminders now and whatever you do, don’t wait—deals are only good for the day of, and you don’t want to miss a great deal on one of your favorites.
March 18: Teami Blends Green Tea Detox Mask>
Detox your skin with this refreshing mask. (Photo: Teami Blends)
Stress can do a number on your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin that’s prone to blackheads, acne, or blemishes. Sometimes what your skin needs most to recover is just a little detox, which is exactly what this organic matcha green tea treatment delivers. Formulated with soothing Bentonite clay and all-natural lemongrass, this mask is loaded with all kinds of good stuff that’ll make your skin feel super nourished.
March 20: MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot>
You can use this as an eyeshadow or primer. (Photo: MAC Cosmetics)
One of the great things about this long-lasting eyeshadow from MAC is its versatility. Formulated to glide on creamy over lids for seamless coverage, this shadow gets rave reviews from beauty lovers because of how hyperpigmented it can be once it dries. The color stays intense—never cakey—but because the hues are fairly neutral, you can use this as either a standalone shadow or as a primer, depending on your vibe for the day.
March 21: Clarisonic Applicator Brush Head>
You'll get smoother, softer skin thanks to this massaging brush head. (Photo: Clarisonic)
When I think about how my beauty routine has evolved over the years, it breaks down into roughly to two epochs: the pre-Clarisonic era and the post-Clarisonic era. Using this facial cleansing brush was a total revelation for my skin, helping make it softer and clearer after years of struggling with breakouts and dry, itchy patches. Here at Reviewed, we’ve sung the Clarisonic’s praises before and named it the best face cleansing brush of them all (as if it was really much of a contest). During Ulta’s sale, you can bring your Clarisonic regimen up to another level (and save $30) with this massage head, which specifically targets fine lines and delivers a nice little pick-me-up to coarse, sagging skin.
March 22: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion>
This primer is formulated to last for up to 24 hours. (Photo: Urban Decay)
This primer from Urban Decay is a classic, and with good reason. For a lot of folks (myself included), this primer is a makeup mainstay because it glides on smoothly and blends like a champ on all skin tones. Paraben-free and formulated to last for up to 24 blissful, crease-free hours, this primer is an essential for any collection, and since it’s available for half its normal price, you can essentially get two primers for the cost of one.
March 28: Dermadoctor Kakadu Vitamin C Peel Pads>
These peel pads will give your skin a much-needed boost. (Photo: Dermadoctor)
Vitamin C is a shot of vibrance to your skin no matter what form it’s in, but these peels take all that and kick it up a notch, say reviewers. Designed to be worn basically anywhere—including the face, neck, or even décolletage—these peel pads come in 30-packs, making them great for daily use. In addition to featuring vitamin C, they are chock-full of antioxidants that can also help protect skin from sun damage. Because each box is $39 during this sale and you’re getting an additional savings of $39, you can either double up on your purchase or even just try these out for fun.
March 30: Stila Stay All Day eyeliner>
Eyeliner that won't smudge? Count me in. (Photo: Reviewed / Jackson Ruckar)
Last time we covered Ulta’s big semi-annual sale, we called this the holy grail of liquid liners—and we eventually even named it the best liquid eyeliner, too. Available in up to 11 different colors, this somewhat glossy liner lasts and lasts, which is part of the reason why it’s developed such a cult following over the years. This smudge-proof and fade-resistant liner comes with a felt tip too, which makes it perfect for when you want to rock a sharp cat eye.
March 30: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion>
Shrink zits and unwanted blemishes with this fast-acting drying lotion. (Photo: Mario Badescu)
Treat zits and acne quickly and heal spots faster than ever with this super popular drying lotion from Mario Badescu. It’s made with salicylic acid, calamine, and other calming ingredients to help shrink acne, whiteheads, and other breakouts overnight while you sleep. If you have naturally dry skin, this lotion might end up leaving your skin feeling really parched, but for other skin types, this is a really terrific option for immediate relief from unwanted blemishes. Better still, you can buy it for under $10 during Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale, saving you $8, which is such a great bargain.
April 3: Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Cream>
A cream so nourishing, beauty lovers rave that it can work miracles. (Photo: Philosophy)
Of all the deals that are running through Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale, this might be the biggest, hands down. This 4.6-star rated moisturizer has a ton of hype on Ulta and among skincare devotees, period, who adore it for its non-greasy finish and deeply hydrating properties. Unfortunately, because it’s normally $75 a jar, it’s not exactly an investment most budget-conscious folks are willing to make. But you can get an incredible deal on this anti-aging cream and save $37 if you buy it while the sale is still available, so long as you’re sure to set an alarm for midnight on April 3.
April 6: Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel>
Get thicker, fuller-looking brows with every application. (Photo: Benefit Cosmetics)
One of my co-workers describes this eyebrow gel as “life-changing.” Available in a range of colors, this gel helps make eyebrows look visibly thicker by volumizing and tinting them. Each gel is waterproof and comes with tiny microfibers that help to create a soft, natural look, so you won’t end up looking like an angry baby after using this.
April 6: It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara>
This collagen-fueled formula lengthens and defines lashes (Photo: It Cosmetics)
Want fuller lashes without having to go to the trouble of rocking a set of falsies? Say hello to your new secret weapon. More than 5,000 reviewers give this cult-favorite mascara a 4.2 rating on Ulta and love it because it adds volume and texture without creating a clumpy cobweb-like effect like some mascaras can. The collagen-fueled formula lengthens and defines lashes, while the thick black formula helps to punch up even the shorter or faintest lashes. “I tried this mascara when it came in a beauty kit. It made my lashes very full,” one colleague of mine described.
Week One Deals
Sunday, March 17
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara—$11 (Save $12)
- Lancome Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer—$13 (Save $13)
- Exuviance Performance Peel AP25—$39 (Save $38)
Monday, March 18
- Dose of Colors Desi x Katy Eyeshadow Palette Friendcation—$30 (Save $25)
- Teami Detox Mask—$15 (Save $15)
Tuesday, March 19
- Mario Badescu Botanical Scrub—$13 (Save $13)
- BareMinerals Mineral Veil and Bare Skin Perfecting Veil—$14 (Save $13)
Wednesday, March 20
- Proactiv Adapalene Gel Smoothing Exfoliator—$20 (Save $28)
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pots—$11 (Save $11)
Thursday, March 21
- Becca Backlight, First Light, and Ever Matte Primers—$19 (Save $20)
- Clarisonic Firming Massage Head—$29 (Save $30)
Friday, March 22
- Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eyeshadow Palette—$25 (Save $24)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion—$12 (Save $12)
- Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Mask—$29 (Save $29)
Saturday, March 23
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz—$11 (Save $10)
- Philosophy Time In A Bottle Serum and Eye Serum—$38 (Save $28)
- Clinique High Impact Favorites Kit—$13 (Save $12) (Note: This product is currently sold out but will be in stock by March 23.)
Week Two Deals
Sunday, March 24
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed and Silk Micro Powder—$15 (Save $14)
- It Brushes—Ulta #202 and #225—$18 each (Save $18 each)
- Murad Clarifying Cleanser and Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15—$15–$20 (Save $15–$20)
Monday, March 25
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gel—$15 (Save $15)
- Lancome La Base Pro Face Primer—$21 (Save $21)
Tuesday, March 26
Wednesday, March 27
Thursday, March 28
- Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream—$11 (Save $10)
- Dermadoctor Kakadu Vitamin C Peel Pads—$39 (Save $39)
Friday, March 29
- Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette—$20 (Save $19)
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Serum—$40 (Save $40)
Saturday, March 30
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Waterproof Liner—$11 (Save $11)
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion—$9 (Save $8)
- Dermablend Loose Setting Powder—$15 (Save $14)
Week Three Deals
Sunday, March 31
- Urban Decay Eyeshadows and Moondust Eyeshadows—$10–$11 (Save $10–$11)
- Sugar Rush By Tarte Preppy Precision Eyeliner—$7 (Save $8)
- Origins Travel and Trial Kit—$15 (Save $14)
Monday, April 1
- Laura Geller New York Spackle Primers and Lip Spackle—$12–$16 (Save $11–$16)
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Products—$43–$80 (Save $43–$80)
Tuesday, April 2
Wednesday, April 3
Thursday, April 4
- Tarte Quick Dry Lip Paint and Glossy Lip Paint—$10 (Save $10)
- Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour—$40 (Save $39)
Friday, April 5
- Too Faced Bronzers—$15 (Save $15)
- Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum—$22 (Save $23)
- MAC Prep and Prime Skin—$16 (Save $15)
Saturday, April 6
- It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Mascara—$12 (Save $12)
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50—$37 (Save $36)
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Gel—$12 (Save $12)
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.
Source : https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2019/03/18/ultas-21-days-beauty-sale-2019-best-deals-mac-urban-decay-and-more/3201114002/